Greater Elemental Goddess (water)
Portfolio: The Seas, Sea Mammals
Major Spheres: Animal (sea-life only,) Charm, Elemental (Water, Air), Law, Weather.
Minor Spheres: Divination, Combat, Plant, Protection, Travelers
Requirements for Specialty Priests: DEX:15 WIS:13, Neutral Alignment
Specialty Priest Weapons: Belaying Pin, Bill, Harpoon, Javelin, Net, Spear, Trident.
Armor Allowed: Scale mail, Hide, Any shields
Races Allowed: Half-Elves, Human
Proficiencies: (Bonus) Navigation, Swimming
· Turn Undead
· Can cast `Water Breathing` once/day.
· At 8th Level: Said spell lasts 24 hours and (s)he can cast an extra water breathing spell as per the book description. All water breathing spells cast by the Specialty Priest cannot be dispelled except by Wish, and will renew themselves if they wear out underwater.
· At 3rd Level, the character can shapeshift into a sea mammal whenever immersed.
· 8th Level: Summon Water Elemental once a day.
· 18th level: Regenerate 3 hp/turn when immersed, even from death.
Signature Spells: Rites of Istishia, Water Serpent (Created creature has 80hp and an AC of 0,) Laughing Water (no material components are needed,) Conjure Air or Water elemental (When conjuring Water, only, lasts twice as long and has 5 extra HD)
Specialty Priests of Amfitriti call themselves Tritens, they wear highly polished armor, it is a very structured religion, with military-like rank. The holy symbol of Amfitriti is a wave.
Relationships with Other Priesthoods: Like many polytheistic priesthoods, the Tritens hate the followers of Deus and Ashtha.