Demi-Goddess of the South Forge Sea (elemental demigoddess of water)
Portfolio: Cold Winds, Snow, Southern Mariners
Major Spheres: Astral, Healing, Necromantic, Elemental, Weather.
Minor Spheres: Guardian, Law, Protection, Sun.
Requirements for Specialty Priests: CON:15, WIS:15, any neutral alignment
Specialty Priest Weapons: Any sword.
Armor Allowed: None, no shields
Races Allowed: Dwarf, Halfling, Human, Dyrrak, Aquatic Elf
Proficiencies: (Bonus) Survival: Arctic
· Turn Undead, 2 levels lower than standard.
· At 3rd Level: Ice storm, once a day
· 5th Level: Immune to cold and cold-based attacks
· 8th Level: Create 1d10 Zombies a day, these Zombies will be icy to the touch and must've drowned to be raised.
· At 18th level: Cone of Cold and Wall of Ice twice a day.
· 21st level: Energy Drain, as per the 9th level Mage spell, once a week.
Signature Spells: Produce Ice (cast as if 5 levels higher,) Ice Spikes (double bonuses to Thac0, damage, as 3 levels higher.) When casting the 1st level spell “Endure Heat/Endure Cold” can chose to have the effectts of that spell or the second level spell “Resist Fire/Resist cold”
Specialty Priests of Alys call themselves The Brotherhood of the Icy Maiden, they wear White Clothing and have skin that feels cold. The holy symbol of Alys is a stylized snowflake.
Relationships with Other Priesthoods: The Brotherhood of the Icy Maiden is beneath the radar of most priesthoods. Clerics who worship Auril who end up in this Crystal Sphere can usually convince Alys to answer their prayers at par with a significant donation of gold to a temple.