Greater God of Commerce Chaotic Neutral
Portfolio: Money, Trade
Major Spheres: Chaos, Charm, Divination, Numbers, Travelers, Weather
Minor Spheres: Creation, Healing, Guardian, Protection.
Requirements for Specialty Priests: CHR:17, CMS: 16, WIS:15, Chaotic and/or Neutral Alignment
Specialty Priest Weapons: Any Blunt
Armor Allowed: Any
Races Allowed: Human
Proficiencies: (Bonus) Accountancy, Appraisal, Gaming, Cryptography, Maths
· Turn Undead
· While not magical, the fact that no merchant dares cheat a follower of Denarus is quite a power.
· At 3rd Level: Know the true weight of any object
· 5th Level: Know the truth of any statement
· 12th Level: Influence reaction like a bard of equal level
· 18th level: Speak with Animals 3/day, Speak with dead 1/ day, Speak with monsters 1/week.
· 21st level: Exaction once a month.
Signature Spells: Although not allowed by their sphere, specialty priests of Denarus can use Resurrect, Regenerate, Raise Dead and cure spells in their temples, provided they are paid in advance.
Specialty Priests of Denarus call themselves The Brotherhood of Purse and Tongue, they wear bright, expensive clothing and are held in very, very, high regard by all people who are even slightly decent. The holy symbol of Denarus is a star. It is a religion of truth and beauty, a really nice bunch of people.
Relationships with Other Priesthoods: The Brotherhood of the purse and tongue and Leolians loathe each other, but both will tend to resort to manipulation of a legal system to fight each other over physical combat. Leolians are one of the only groups of clerics that don’t kiss up to Denarus, as they see money as an unimportant distraction from reality.