Greater Goddess Chaotic
The Priests of Eris are regular Clerics, but they have no true holy symbol, usually using the "cover" of another faith and a different faith's holy symbol. Strangely, it works without penalty.
Relationships with Other Priesthoods: The cult of Eris has invested time and energy in convincing other temples that their faith doesn’t actually exist. This makes it hard to have any relationship with other priesthoods.
Lesser God of Mischief Chaotic Neutral
Portfolio: Trickery, Thief, Verbal Combat
Major Spheres: Chaos, Charm, Combat, Divination,Travelers.
Minor Spheres: Healing, Necromancy, Numbers
Requirements for Specialty Priests: DEX:15 WIS:13, Neutral Alignment
Specialty Priest Weapons: Any small
Armor Allowed: Leather, Elven chain, no shields
Races Elves-Elves, Human
Proficiencies: (Bonus) Appraising, Backwards Speaking, Crowd-Working, Gaming, Oratory, Politics, Rhetoric
· Turn Undead
· Character can see in the dark as if it were merely a cloudy day.
· At 3rd Level: The character gains the abilities of a 1st level thief, these abilities increase with each level, as a thief's do, but remain two levels lower
· 5th Level: Automatic Unknowable alignment
· 8th level: Hold person 1/day
· 12th level: All thieves attempting to use abilities on the character lose 5% of their chance for every 3 levels of this character
· 18th level: Immune to all poisons
Signature Spells: Alter Luck (Although a 6th level spell, it is treated in all ways as 4th level), Chaotic Commands and Tongues (2X duration), Undetectable Lie (3X duration), Animal Animosity (can do it despite it being limited to followers of Rillifane Rallathil)
Specialty Priests of Fesin call themselves The Silken Hand of Destiny, they are virtually indistinguishable from thieves and are subordinates to clerics of Mercurius. A tattoo of a circle intersected by two lines is upon their left palm, so many wear gloves.
Relationships with Other Priesthoods: The Leolians and the Silken Hand/Tongue of Destiny (followers of Mercurius and Fesin) loathe each other, but both will tend to resort to manipulation of a legal system to fight each other over physical combat.