Thursday, June 21, 2012

Sharing the Campaign setting- A reader poll

Calling this a 'poll' is probably overly ambitious, as it's more a sticking my head out for comments thing.
The Twin Worlds, or the Aret and Ara setting, or the worlds of the Twin Moons, or whatever we're calling this setting right now (we always called it the 'Remembered Realms' to be snarky) was always designed and used as a multiple DM setting, with most of the more prolific DMs having a continent or multiple countries. I have a collection of maps, names, brief write-ups, etc., that were poorly fleshed out over the past (dear gods!) 25 years or so, and I'd like to distribute them to world-builders who want to use them. If people are interested, I will begin by posting the 'global rules' of the campaign setting, and then post some of the fleshed-out areas, then post some areas that are up for grabs. Not sure how I'll run it if multiple people want the same damn area, but if people are interested, I will work something out. Eventually I'll scan all the campaign setting materials we have and share them with people who've put hours in.

Leave comments if interested, or email me.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely. The more campaign settings are exposed to the light of day, the better. Let's get all that, including the Aret and Ara setting, out there!

    ReplyDelete